DEL Ozone systems provide cleaner, clearer, safer water for your pool as well as a significant reduction in chemical use. All DEL Ozone products feature Advanced Plasma Gap (APG) ozone cells. This patented technology is superior to UV style ozone generation and older CD cell units, generating more ozone per cell and outperforming over the life of the unit.
- Ozone is a powerful oxidizer, destroying dangerous organisms and pathogens including chlorine resistant contaminants
- Eliminates chemical odors, irritation and damage to pool systems
- Clarifies Pool Water: Ozone acts as a micro-flocculent, essentially polishing the water for a crystal clear look you have to see to believe.
- Reduces chemical use: Ozone frees up chlorine to work better. This means you can add less chlorine while still maintaining a safe residual.
- Models available for residential and commercial pools up to 378 m³
|SKU||Ozone 25 – EC-10||Ozone 50 – EC-20||Ozone 100 – EC-40|
|Pool Size||Up to 95 m³||Up to 189 m³||Up to 378 m³|
|Ozone Output (Nominal)||0.25 g/hr||0.5 g/hr||1.0 g/hr|
|Voltage||110/240V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power||12 Watts||24 Watts||38 Watts|
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Dimensions (L × W × H)||19.8 × 8.1 × 35.8 cm||19.8 × 8.1 × 35.8 cm||19.8 × 8.1 × 54.1 cm|
|Weight||3.7 kg||4.0 kg||5.9 kg|
|Certifications||UL, cUL||UL, cUL||UL, cUL|